Buttons are not just for clothes, drinking straws are not just for sipping your favorite beverage, and cake molds can do a lot more than hold and bake your tasty cakes! Do you have your doubts? Then, this article is for you.
We have found several everyday tips that were invented by people who are sure that every single thing can serve more than one purpose.
18. To prevent clothes from sliding off hangers
Some things slide off hangers really often. In order to prevent your favorite sweater from sliding, all you have to do is attach rubber bands as shown in the photo above. The bands will act as a barrier to keep your clothes from sliding down.
17. To close a bag
You can use 2 straws to make a lock for snack bags. Here is what you need to do:
- Take a straw and roll it up inside the snack bag, as shown in the photo;
- Cut a second straw lengthwise across the bottom;
- Put the cut straw on the top of the pack.
16. To quickly find the end of packing tape
Looking for the end of clear packing tape is probably one of the most irritating things in the world. To avoid having to do this, just put a paper clip on the end the next time you use it. This way, you won’t have to break your fingers trying to peel the tape.